Paxton is an independent company based in the UK. The company has been developing software solutions for the public, private and not-for-profit sectors since it was formed in 1979. All Paxton software is developed in-house with no element sub-contracted.
The company has earned an enviable reputation with its customers for producing highly functional, quality accounting software for professional use.
Paxton is an approved developer of software for HM Government and for many years has supplied the service funds system in use throughout The British Army and The Royal Marines.
Our software is in daily use by a large number and wide variety of charities. However, the majority of these are organisations that:
- are either grant funded or donation funded or both
- are independent or branches of national organisations
- have annual income of between £50K and £5M
- are UK based (but may have overseas funds or projects)
- have multiple restricted, designated or endowment funds